Schleifringübertrager - axial- 20 Bahnen - miniatur
- 20 Circuit Weatherproof Slip Ring
- 500 mA Current Capacity per Circuit
- -40°C to 121°C temperature range
- 2,000 rpm max with weatherproof seal
- 4,000 rpm max without weatherproof seal
- 0.1 ohm maximum peak resistance variation across slip ring contact
Michigan Scientific’s SR20/75/W slip ring assembly is used in applications where space is limited, such as within a transmission shaft, axle, or gear. The rotor and stator each have a diameter of 0.75 in, allowing for the slip ring to be mounted in a small bore.
The SR20/75/W has twenty slip ring circuit in order to make electrical connections to strain gages, thermocouples, or other sensors that have been installed on the rotating equipment. The slip ring brushes and rings are made of wrought precious metals with no coating or platings. This minimizes electrical resistance variation (electrical noise).
- Picots à souder
- Anzahl an Bahnen
19 x 70